A Christ-Centered environment where children are guided to LEARN about the world,
to LOVE others, and to LIVE for God.
Luke 2:52 “And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and men”
- Guided by professional teachers
- Fostering student interests
- Personalized education tailored to learning styles/uniquely created by God
- Cooperative learning projects/thematic units/integrated curriculum
- Student entrepreneurship and involvement in education
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- MCA provides a loving and safe haven for the students to thrive
- Serving others as Christ’s servants/ acts of compassion
- Community service projects/service learning projects
- As enthusiastic lifelong learners
- Growing by utilizing the gifts and talents God gave us
- Fulfilling God’s plan for each of us
- As faithful witnesses of Christ to the community and world
Creating an innovated approach to academic excellence, establishing a strong foundation
between parents, teachers and students, utilizing a hands-on-educational approach throughout
our 26 acre environmentally rich campus, athletic fields, future farm and equipping
faithful servants of Christ for life.
Our Hobby Garden
MCA is located on 26 beautiful acres which include meadows, fields, woodlands, ponds and gardens. The land is rich with…Learn More
What makes MCA unique?
STUDENT DRIVEN – Students will be the motivating force behind every lesson plan and policy decision. TAILORED TO LEARNER –…Learn More
MCA Summer Camps!
We have several exciting summer camps scheduled for June and July of 2016! See our flyer below for more…Learn More